Sunday, February 8

Day 4 - Eat When Hungry

I'm eating pancakes for breakfast as I type this. Syrup on the keyboard, the whole works.

I guess that is part of the reason I wanted to give irvingia a try. There are no instructed dietary changes involved. If it's going to work it will simply increase the effectiveness of the leptin being produced by my fat blanket.

So, I'm sitting here typing, thinking, do I need more pancakes. My default answer is yes, I love breakfast and generally enjoy a large meal on the weekend. However, I'm trying to assess my stomach. Am I hungry?

I certainly don't have hunger pangs. Heck, in todays world, at least in our affluent societies, this is rare. I can't remember having true hunger pangs since childhood. Food is always at our beck and call. Have a couple bucks? Someone will sell you a cheeseburger or an ice cream anywhere and anytime.

Back to the question under consideration. I have some type of feeling in my stomach, but it's not clear what it is. I could interpret it as a signal to eat. I'm sure I have many times.

Maybe I'll wait until it's ready to speak more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment