Friday, February 6

Day 2 - Does Irvingia Suppress Hunger?

I know there is a basis for irvingia to suppress hunger. However, let's get real. This is only day two. I don't think this can be anything but psychological at this point.

Yes, upon waking this morning I felt mildly disgusted at the thought of food. Perhaps this is how I feel every morning but never do any introspection to notice? Oh, my weight also changed by about 3 lbs during the night. I'd imagine simple dehydration and so forth... but I'll track these things and see where they lead.

Anyhow, psychological or not, if my hunger is suppressed then I'll eat less. Works for me! I know I've been hungry or at least interested in food a lot of the time lately. Sure, part of it is stress, but part of it really could be the C-reactive protein binding to leptin and that rot.

Don't worry, eventually I'll start to write about how this is supposed to work and all of that. Well, let's get serious, if I feel this is working for me I'll be motivated to continue blogging about it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment