Tuesday, February 24

Day 20 - Feeling Good

Today's weigh in yielded a slight return to the good at 235.5 pounds. The jury is out on whether or not I'll have a speedbump in my gradual weekly loss or not.

Anyway, I feel really good. I think there may be something to the idea that irvingia can attenuate leptin resistance, effect lipid profiles and so forth. When I used to go to the gym a lot I'd sometimes notice a long term warmth brought about by eating a meal.

It's as if the body is trying to find something to do with the food energy other than stimply storing it as fat or pumping it around in circles as high blood sugar. The opposite, feeling tired after eating, isn't a good thing.

Psychology or reality? It's also possible that this metabolic change is being brought about by consuming an extremely high quality multi and fish oil. While I'm on the topic, my belief is that you simply give the body the ammunition, and if it happens to need it, it will do the best it can with it.

People who pish-tosh at the expense of quality vitamins must have something of a different point of view. Perhaps they don't realize that the body generally resists illness for as long as it can, but eventually, if it doesn't get the resources it needs to fight effectively, something may win out.

Heck, when I'm on my vitamin regimen I simply feel healthier in general. I get colds less often... and so on. Pish-tosh on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment