Friday, March 27

Day 51 - Back To The Low End

I seem to migrate between about 244.0 and 241.5 pounds. This morning I weighed in at the low end of this range. Yesterday I weighed in at the high end of this range. Strange.

Anyway, I'm still sick, though not as sick as my wife.

I'm plotting my treadmill activities while I wait to be better. Perhaps I'll wake up early, do a twenty minute hike to warm up the old metabolism and wake up. I do generally wake up a few minutes earlier than I need to once the sun is rising at the right time.

At the same time, I seem to be the last one to retire most days. I could pad on down to the basement and hit the treadmill while I watch the news. Did I mention I have a television set in front of the treadmill... with the remote on the treadmill console? Well, I do.

I even have a wireless network in the house so I can have the computer set up down there too. The only excuse I have left is laziness. I hope I don't end up playing that card all too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment