Thursday, April 2

Day 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 - Diet At Rest

Well, today's weigh in was 243.5 pounds. I weighed the same amount a few times during the last week but I didn't bother to record it here every day.

Basically, the same as before. I've used the treadmill once. It's the little Evolve unit rated up to 250 pounds. I got it after the Christmas season was well over for about half price. Even so, it costs a fair amount. I decided on the low end model because I'd be wasting less money if I didn't use it -- and I am not against upgrading or getting other equipment if I do get serious.

Yes, I know, the "S" word. At some point I will get serious. Things will get serious then! Until then, it's treats, snacks and a boatload of stress. Oh well, at least I filed the last four years of taxes finally.

Yes, I'm at the top of my game.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment