Thursday, March 5

Day 29 - New Week / New Weight

Well, a little bit of movement in the DOW (difference of weight) today. The scale gave me the green light at 240.0 pounds.

Unfortunately, I think that this weight loss was powered by my cold. I'm sure the box of tissues I used up has accumulated almost a couple pounds of mass... yech.

Anyway, it's movement in the right direction, I'll try to keep it.

Yesterday for dinner my wife and I tried a vegetable patty made from beans and lentils. It was a bit different, but good. This is in danger of becoming a staple due to it's nutritional profile and ease of preparation.

Freezer to frying pan to plate... works for me.

Also, the appetite seems in control. This could be due to the fact I'm struggling with a cold. The jury is still out on irvingia -- perhaps it always will be since it doesn't have any pronounced effects that you can feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment