Thursday, March 19

Day 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 - Still Using Irvingia

No, don't worry, I'm just tardy -- I haven't given up!

I'm still taking irvingia twice a day and weighing myself from time to time. For example, this morning my weight is back down to 241.5 pounds. This is a good sign as I still have not started any type of exercise program.

I do now have a lonely treadmill sitting in my basement too.

Unfortunately, it will probably have to wait until this weekend before I get around to completing the setup. Apparently the track bed needs to be lubricated and this involves loosening the tension roller bolts and so forth. As well, I can see just by glancing at it that the track is not centered.

Anyway, I can say with near certainty at this point that taking irvingia will not overcome the effects of horrible dietary habits. Well, it might be helping me remain at my weight instead of gaining, but you know exactly what I mean. Irvingia is not a license to be an idiot and still expect miracles.

Err, umm, not that I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment