Friday, March 6

Day 30 - Hey, I'm Offended

Who's the joker than is running the "find BBW" to date on my blog? Are they targeting me? Are they targeting my readers? Hmmph.

Anyhow, I'm still at a lilting 240.0 pounds this morning. The non-diet irvingia diet continues to show non-gain progress. Whatever. I'm planning on celebrating the end of the week with pizza tonight so we'll see about that.

On that note, if you've followed along at all you'll realize, as I did this morning while staring at my bathroom scale, that I've done nothing. I've done absolutely nothing worthy of losing even an ounce. In fact, I'm surprised I haven't been putting on weight.

How's that for a non-dorsement? Anyway, I have drifted down a few pounds and I really have nothing to complain about. In short, if it continues, despite my best efforts to the contrary, then I'll be sold.

Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment