Tuesday, March 10

Day 34 - The Time Change Sucks

I can't fathom why we keep the time zone change. In the modern era we aren't beholden to the sun as we once were. Oh, worry, I'm whining again.

Anyway, the weight was at 242.0 pounds this morning.

At the same time I'm getting a secret weapon. Somewhere, on a truck, waiting to be delivered to my basement, is a treadmill. I've got a television down there as well as a place to sit and some weights.

I've been trying to avoid using anything other than the supplements, but my eating habits are so poor right now that even if irvingia did work it probably won't be able to overcome my habits.

However, if I introduce exercise I won't know if any weight loss was due entirely to the exercise or if it was enhanced in some way due to better blood sugar and lipid control. It's possible, if it works.

Sigh. I guess I can't expect to ever really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment