Friday, April 24

Irvingia Doesn't Work On It's Own

Okay, I can conclusively say, at least with respect to weight loss, that Irvingia is not a panacea. I did the ten weeks and there was no real weight loss. I don't see the point of continuing day by day (or week by week) posts to suggest that there is no weight loss happening without a lifestyle change.

I do have good readings on my latest blood test -- but I can't say whether or not Irvingia may have helped in that regard.

Conclusion
Irvingia does not work alone. Irvingia will not miraculously make you lose weight. In fact, if you aren't going to change your lifestyle, don't buy Irvingia products for the weight loss benefit. If you are going to change your lifestyle you may not need to buy Irvingia.

1 comment:

MacAddict said...

Its a pity to hear that your Irvingia does not work. I started myself with a cure for 2 months (also from LEF).
I'll post my diary on http://irvingia-diary.blogspot.com/ . I'll see if it works for me or not.

Post a Comment